Return to Regular Hours of Operations, 8:00 am – 4:15 pm.
Our Edward Street and San Fernando Offices are now open from 8:00 am – 4:15 pm, Mondays – Fridays. All other satellite locations continue to remain closed until further notice.
As our working environment continues to change, we want to assure you that your needs remain at the heart of everything we do.
We also continue to offer you the following convenient ways to do business with us without coming to our offices:
- Submission of loan applications and supporting documents through our website massyfinancegfc.com
- Call to speak directly to anyone of our Sales Officers whose contact information is also located on the website
- Loan payments can continue to be made via Online payment transfer, payroll deductions and you can sign up for our ACH payment arrangements.
What to do if you are coming into the office?
To protect your health and safety the Company has taken the following additional measures beginning May 26th, 2020:
- All persons entering our premise will be asked to undergo a contact-less temperature check
- All clients will be required to wear a face mask whilst on the premises.
- Maintain Social / physical distancing and be guided by the markers have been positioned on the floor to demarcate appropriate spacing between clients
How to Wear A Mask?
- Before putting on a mask, clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- Cover mouth and nose with mask and make sure there are no gaps between your face and the mask.
- Avoid touching the mask while using it; if you do, clean your hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- Replace the mask with a new one as soon as it is damp and do not re-use single-use masks.
- To remove the mask: remove it from behind (do not touch the front of mask); discard immediately in a closed bin; clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water